1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
See the natural sights of St. Lucia on a day tour that takes you on scenic drive and includes a water taxi ride. Starting from the north, you'll travel down the island along the west coast to Soufriere, stopping for photo ops, to go swimming, see a waterfall, and more.
- Enjoy an easy way to see some of St. Lucia's top sights in one day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included at most hotels for your convenience
- Visit the Soufriere area on the west coast
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Local beers or water upon arrival
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airport, Cruise port, hotel, etc
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum number of travelers per booking is 10 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taxi and Tours St Lucia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hewanorra (UVF) Airport Transfer ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hewanorra (UVF) Airport Transfer ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hewanorra (UVF) Airport Transfer ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hewanorra (UVF) Airport Transfer ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hewanorra (UVF) Airport Transfer
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursAudio GuidesAirport & Hotel TransfersPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCastriesRodney BayMarigot BayChocSoufriereSt LuciaCap EstateGros IsletVieux FortShore Excursions - CastriesPort Transfers - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesAudio Guides - CastriesAirport & Hotel Transfers - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesShore Excursions - Rodney BayPort Transfers - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayAudio Guides - Rodney BayAirport & Hotel Transfers - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstatePort Transfers - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstateAudio Guides - Cap EstateAirport & Hotel Transfers - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateCategory