6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Entrance fees to Marigot Bay, Tet Paul Trail/Hike, Toraille Waterfall & Sulphur Spring
Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverages (Except Bottled Water & Piton Beers)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up AND drop off is done from ALL hotel/Airbnb/Guesthouse on the Island and its docking port (For cruise ship passengers).
*Pick up ranges from 15 to 30 minutes prior to the start of the tour depending on traffic.
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Island Photo Shoot St.Lucia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Soufriere Experience: Private Full-Day Tour with Photography?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Soufriere Experience: Private Full-Day Tour with Photography?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Soufriere Experience: Private Full-Day Tour with Photography?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPhotography ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSoufriereBus Tours - CastriesPhotography Tours - CastriesBus Tours - Rodney BayPhotography Tours - Rodney BayBus Tours - Cap EstatePhotography Tours - Cap EstateCategory