Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is luggage space for a maximum of 4 large suitcases and 4 carry-on bags.
- Accommodation facilities: Bath has a number of charming boutique guest-houses. Due to their size these guest-houses do not have the same facilities as large hotels i.e. there is no on-site restaurant for lunch/evening meals, no gym and receptions are not manned 24/7. If these facilities are important to you please state at the time of booking.
- Accommodation stairs: A number of the boutique guest-houses are located in historical buildings which do not have a lift and thus may require a number of steps to reach your room and the breakfast room. If you prefer your room to be located on a lower floor, please request at the time of booking.
- Accommodation rooms: Rooms are based upon the size of your group (1 person: 1 single room, 2 people: 1 double room, 3 people: 1 double room and 1 single room, 4 people: 2 x double rooms). All rooms are en-suite. Please advise at the time of booking if you have any additional room requirements e.g. twin bed format.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Accommodation: If you prefer to make your own accommodation arrangements please notify Bath Insider Tours in advance of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bath Insider Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Stonehenge and Bath Tour with overnight stay in Bath.