8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Trade the bustle of Split for one of Croatia’s most beautiful scenic destinations on this full-day tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Following pickup at your hotel or other central location, travel via air-conditioned vehicle into the countryside; with a maximum of eight attendees, you’re certain to have a personalized experience. Upon arrival, get up close and personal with the UNESCO World Heritage Site, and admire its emerald lakes and many waterfalls, before returning to Split.
- Get acquainted with the UNESCO-listed Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This small-group tour provides an intimate way to see the sights
- Round-trip transit from Split via air-conditioned minivan
- Leave the city behind and spend a day in Croatia’s lovely countryside
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off Split Region
Entrance fees to Np Plitvice Lakes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Split , Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, DalmatiaThis activity will end right where it started.We will pick up ypu from your Accommodation
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Plitvice lakes From Split?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Plitvice lakes From Split?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Plitvice lakes From Split?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Plitvice lakes From Split
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSplitBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - HvarNature and Wildlife - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarBus Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Port of Split (Luka Split) Tours & TicketsKlis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis) Tours & TicketsSplit Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split) Tours & TicketsGregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski) Tours & TicketsSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split) Tours & TicketsPeristyle Square (Peristil) Tours & TicketsGates of Diocletian's Palace Tours & TicketsZlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn) Tours & TicketsRepublic Square (Prokurative) Tours & TicketsFroggyland Tours & TicketsFruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic) Tours & TicketsBacvice Beach Tours & TicketsCathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje) Tours & TicketsMarjan Tours & TicketsMestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic) Tours & TicketsSalona Tours & TicketsRiva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront) Tours & TicketsPoljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud) Tours & Tickets