Departure & Return
Diocletian's palace has 4 gates, one of them is placed on the Riva waterfront. The entrance to the palace is from the seaside. The gates are always open and are placed on the Southern wall of the palace. This is the line (non-visible) between parking area on Riva and pedestrian zone.
|Monday - Sunday:||02:30 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Monday:||07:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||02:30 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||02:30 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||02:30 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||02:30 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||02:30 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
Our tour can end wherever you like. Let me know at the beginning of the tour what would you prefer and we can adjust the ending of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A walking tour with Mirjana
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff