- Join a local author for a St. Andrews history tour, tailored to golf addicts
- Learn more than you could imagine about golf—and some history too!
- Choice of departure times let you plan your day and fit more in
- Numbers are capped at just 12 travelers, for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
All tours start outside the Russell Hotel on the Scores. Only a three iron from the Old Course! Please be on time as the tours will not wait.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Andrews Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.