4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Roar through Utah’s desert landscapes on an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) on this half-day adventure in Sand Hollow State Park near St. George, with instruction and equipment provided—you just show up and ride. Don the supplied helmet, drive your own ATV, and follow a guide through dunes, canyons, and up to 3,500 feet (1,066 meters) for panoramic lake-and-mountain views. The tour is suitable for all abilities, experienced or otherwise.
- Rev through Utah’s desert landscapes on a half-day ATV ride near St. George
- Hassle-free: includes equipment and instruction so you just show up and ride
- Zoom across dunes, through canyons, and climb to see lakes and mountains
- Ideal way to try ATV riding: suitable for beginners and all levels
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Use of helmet
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
3351 Sand Hollow Rd, Hurricane, UT 84737, USA
Call office for specific directions
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD TO DRIVE AN ATV AND 21 TO DRIVE A UTV!!! NO EXCEPTIONS
- participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to there departure time making the total tour time 4.5 hours
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATV & Jeep Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Southern Utah Half-Day ATV Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Southern Utah Half-Day ATV Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Southern Utah Half-Day ATV Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Southern Utah Half-Day ATV Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Southern Utah Half-Day ATV Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSt George4WD Tours - UtahSporting Events - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahExtreme - UtahHalf-day Tours - UtahCategory