- Combine visits to Little Black Mountain Petroglyph Site and Glitter Mountain
- Ride an off-road vehicle down dirt roads previously used by early settlers
- Explore a gypsum mine and look for a special stone to keep as a souvenir
- A small group of up to seven provides an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
Coming from St. George on I-15 turn south on Southern Parkway (Hwy 7), drive for about 2 miles and turn right on River Rd. Travel about 1/4 mile on River Rd. and turn left into dirt parking area which has a sign that says "Little Black Mountain Petroglyph Site".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- There are (2) seats available for children 5-10 years old and (5) adult seats.
- Bathroom facilities are available at the 1/2 way point.
- The dirt roads are fairly smooth with little jolting. If you are in late term pregnancy or serious health conditions that can be easily aggravated by dust and/or bumpy roads, you are asked to travel at your own risk.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour St. George
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized