Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided walking tour through a beautiful section of the St. Kitts rainforest
- Complimentary light refreshments and sandwiches
- Choose from morning or afternoon tours
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel (selected hotels)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Depart for your rainforest walk from your Basseterre or Frigate Bay hotel. Depending on the option you select, you'll either leave at 8:30am or 1:30pm. Continue on a picturesque drive along the island's outskirts, eventually reaching the rainforest to begin your hike. The walk takes approximately one hour to complete, allowing extra time for you to stop and enjoy the lush scenery along the way.
As you walk, listen as your guide identifies the various medicinal plants that call the rainforest home, explaining their uses. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for wildlife, as you might spot some of the exotic birds and monkeys that inhabit the forest at any point along the way. Finish your rainforest hike with light refreshments before receiving a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Reconfirmation is required 48 hours prior to arrival of start date
- If unable to reconfirm prior to arrival, passenger should contact supplier upon arrival of ship. e.g. via tourist information desk
- To avoid the spread of the Corona Virus it is MANDATORY that face mask be worn and hands sanitized
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Proper footwear is required (sneakers with durable soles)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kisco / Tropical Tours St. Kitts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff