- Watch the sunset from the deck of a private catamaran in St Lucia
- Up to 10 people can relax onboard the spacious boat, enjoying a customized experience
- Groove to onboard tunes, sip unlimited drinks and munch complimentary finger foods
- Look for the 'green flash' just after the sun sinks below the water
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included
Departure & Return
We offer transfers for most hotels in the North of the Island, please reach out to us for pickup times. Guests can also make their own way to our offices, we are located in the North of the Island at the IGY Rodney Bay Marina. As you turn into the Marina our office is on the right with a sign above the door "Sea Spray Cruises" and our boats are all located on the J Dock.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Price is per boat. Boat can accommodate up to 10 passengers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitization before and after cruises with the lastest technology - electrostatic cleaning machines
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Spray Cruises Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff