Explore our promoted experiences
- Scuba dive at Anse Cochon or Soufriere Beach, supervised by certified instructors
- Oxygen tanks, masks, and dive weights included
- Lunch, water, and juice on board the boat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Castries City
Departure & Return
Upon arrival on the dock, please take ferry named "Liquid Sunshine" to go across to the Doolittle's Restaurant at the Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort. We are located next to the restaurant.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some preexisting medical conditions (eg. asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Do not book if you have any serious medical issues
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Complimentary pickup and return is for Only northern to western island locations. If you're staying/arriving in southern or far distance locations, there is a pickup fee or it may be cancelled
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dive Fair Helen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff