- Sail up the West Coast of St Lucia at sunset aboard a comfortable catamaran
- Sip unlimited drinks, munch on complimentary snacks and groove to tunes from the onboard sound system
- Enjoy views of the coast and watch for the elusive 'green flash' after the sun sets
- Round-trip transportation from St Lucia hotels is included
Departure & Return
We depart from and return to the Rodney Bay Marina. As you turn into the Marina our office is on the right with a sign above the door that reads "Sea Spray Cruises Ltd."
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitization before and after cruises with the lastest technology - electrostatic cleaning machines
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Spray Cruises Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff