- 8-hour tour of St Lucia by tour vehicle and catamaran
- Buffet lunch at the 18th-century Morne Coubaril Estate
- Drive down St Lucia's west coast, past banana plantations and fishing villages
- Visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens and drive-in volcano in Soufriere
- Sail back up the coast, stopping to swim and snorkel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
As you turn into the Rodney Bay Marina the Sea Spray Cruises office is located on the right.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass working banana plantations on your way to see picturesque Marigot Bay, the filming location for many movies and home to the mega yachts of the rich and famous. See the town of Canaries and Anse La Raye, a charming local fishing village, before arriving in Soufriere.
Explore the Diamong Botanical Gardens, nestled in the shadow of the looming Pitons. Get a guided tour of the drive-in volcano, then visit the therapeutic mud baths at Sulphur Springs.
Continue to the 18th-century plantation Morne Coubaril Estate for a buffet lunch, then head for the Soufriere docks to board a catamaran.
Sail for a protected bay that allows for easy, safe swimming and snorkeling. Relax on board the spacious boat, bask in the tropical sun or play in the azure waters. Back on board the boat, sail back to Rodney Bay Marina, getting one last view of Marigot Bay from the water.
Disembark at Rodney Bay, then enjoy drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitization before and after cruises with the lastest technology - electrostatic cleaning machines
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Spray Cruises Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff