Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to Anguilla by boat from St. Maarten
- Snorkel at an excellent coral reef location off Prickly Pear and see a bounty of Crayola-colored marine life
- Relax in the shallow waters along Prickly Pear’s shoreline and explore its waters
- Dig into a delicious BBQ lunch Road Bay Beach
- Light refreshments, lunch, snorkeling gear, port fees and round-trip boat transport between St. Maarten and Anguilla included
- Pickup and drop-off from select St. Maarten hotels included Tuesday through Friday
Departure & Return
Make your way down the Cole bay main, turn left at the Burger King and drive straight up the hilly road. Drive pass the Atrium Hotel and up to the Simpson Bay resort. We are located on the Simpson Bay Marina.
What To Expect
Find a spot in the sun or shade on the decks of the luxurious catamaran, the 'Lambada,' and enjoy the scenery as the boat sails up the western coast of the island to Plum Point, then across the channel to the neighboring island of Anguilla. Get to know your friendly crew and drink a few rum punches open bar on the way to your first stop, Prickly Pear Island.
The boat moors at Prickly Pear, a small uninhabited cay off of Anguilla, so you can enjoy the quiet and solitude among the white sand and palm trees. Slip on some of the provided snorkel equipment and dive in, or simply swim up to the beach to lounge in the bathwater-warm shallows. Snorkelers float among the vibrant coral and groups of darting tropical fish. The crew may instead steer the boat towards the reefs off Prickly Pear Cay, depending on the weather and conditions.
After your visit to Prickly Pear Cay and its surrounding reefs, climb back aboard the boat and dry out in the sun as the captain steers towards Road Bay, a lively stretch of beach on Anguilla proper.
Upon landing on Anguilla, enjoy the provided barbecue buffet at a local restaurant that includes ribs, fish and chicken. Hang out at Road Bay Beach for the afternoon. Relax, stroll the stretch of sand or hit up one of the many beachside bars.
Your adventure in Anguilla ends with a sail back to St. Maarten, and drop-off at select hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- CHECK IN 1 HOUR BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME. Check in starts at 8:00am - closes at 8:45am
- Valid Passport needed for check in. Passport Cards are not accepted.
- EVERYONE MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AND HAVE A NEGATIVE PCR TEST NOT OLDER THAN 72 HOURS OR ANTIGEN NOT OLDER THAN 48 HOURS. HOME TESTS NOT ACCEPTED.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring sunscreen. Have your beach bag packed with your beach towel and favorite coverup!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Mania Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms