- 5-hour combination tour to Orient and Maho beaches
- Departure point near Philipsburg cruise port
- Transportation to and between the beaches
- Relax or book watersports activities
- Watch the planes at Maho Beach
Departure & Return
Under the white tent at the EDC-lot located at the North exit of the cruise port.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You'll have two hours at Orient Beach to relax and swim, or sign up for some watersports and activities. Jet skiing, paragliding, SUP, boogie boarding, and other activities are available (own expense).
Back on the van, head for Maho Beach, more commonly known as Maho Beach. Upon arrival, check out the sign at Sunset Beach Bar and Grill, which lists the day's arrivals and departures. Listen to the communications from the control tower over the bar's audio system and get ready to see jet liners up close as they fly directly over the beach.
After two hours at Maho, head back to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guest should walk with towel, change of clothes, sun screen.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms