- St Maarten self-drive boat tour from Simpson Bay
- Travel from the Dutch side of the island to the French side on your own personal watercraft, led by an expert guide
- Pass by secluded beaches and bays on the island’s west coast
- Go snorkeling at Creole Rock to see marine life like sea turtles
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Located Directly Behind Pineapple Pete Restaurant!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must be 18 years old to drive the watercraft or have a valid license
- Valuables and any belongings you don't want to get wet can be stored with the local tour operator; the watercraft does not have a dry compartment
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rhino
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.