Explore our promoted experiences
- An ideal tour for cruise ship passengers, hotel guests, B&B and vacationers.
- Refreshments, including: water, sodas, beers and rum punch, are included
- Half day tour
Departure & Return
When ship is dock check time, time zones may vary. Pack all necessities for the tour. Go to the information desk in the cruise facility and ask for St. Maarten Presidential tours. We'll be in the EDC parking lot waiting for you. We'll email a map.
If you are staying on the island, please provide the name of your Hotel so we can pick you up from there to start the tour. if you are staying at a condo, apartment, house or B&B please provide the correct address and location so we can pick you up from there to start the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY St. Maarten Presidential Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "No food was included in this excursion but we were able to find several really nice restaurants near the beaches to enjoy." See review