- 3.5-hour diving adventure off St Maarten
- Cruise over the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Scuba dive to a depth of 65-75 feet (20-23 meters)
- Explore the reefs and wrecks around the island, departing from Simpson Bay or Divi Little Bay (depending on time selected)
- Spot moray eels, sea turtles and southern stingrays
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Check in 8:30am Divi Little Bay Resort: On the beach at the watersports booth. Simpson Bay Resort: On the marina. Billy Folly Rd, Simpson Bay
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years; under 18 years old MUST have parent's signed permission to participate
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Mania Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms