- St Maarten sightseeing shore excursion and snorkel tour by speedboat
- Explore spectacular bays and marine reserves only reached by boat
- Snorkel around Tintamarre Island and Grand Case Bay’s Creole Rock
- Feed fish in Long Bay and bask on the beach at La Samanna Resort
- Enjoy lunch on Pinel Island at a local beachfront restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to 11 ensures a more personalized experience with your professional guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
#62 welfare road , Simpson bay by Dominos pizza. Free parking available!!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Leaving the harbor, head for Simpson Bay Bridge and the Dutch side of the island. Visit the largest lagoon in the Caribbean to see scores of luxe yachts on display, each more elaborate than the next.
The captain will pull up at Tintamarre, an uninhabited island favored by the local sea turtles. Jump into the warm, calm waters to commune with the turtles as they swim around you in this protected reserve.
At the Marina Royale in Marigot, European-style cafés line the water, showing the French influence on this side of the island. View the imposing Ft Louis, flying its French flag over the town. Cruise over to Friars Bay, the site of many of the island's legendarily hedonistic Full Moon parties, then stop at Happy Bay.
Continue to Pinel Island, where you'll sit down for a hot lunch at a beachside restaurant on Yellow Beach. Sit in the shallows with a refreshing beverage from the onboard bar or trek around the tiny island to explore the tide pools along the shore.
After an hour there, zip over to Creole Rock, the area's best snorkeling spot, smack in the middle of Grand Case Bay. Don a mask, flippers and snorkel to explore the undersea world, rich with marine life and vibrant coral. Then take off on a cruise around the island, viewing the mansions of Terre Basse and the red rock cliffs on the Bay Rouge. Feed the fish in Long Bay as you attempt some celebrity-spotting on the beach of the nearby La Samanna Resort.
The boat will hang out just off Maho Beach, the perfect place to place to watch as aircraft come in for a landing at nearby Princess Juliana Airport. Then it's just a short cruise back around Simpson Bay before arriving back at Dock Maarten Chesterfields Wharf, where your 6-hour adventure will end.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the St Maarten port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a towel and swimsuit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Need Minimum 6 guests to operate the excursion.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not available for cruise ship passengers
- Not available for Pregnant Woman
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Robinson Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommend this excursion to anyone who appreciates small group attention and a day on the water :" See review
- "There was no set schedule to stick to or rules to follow, it really provided the ability to see the island and all it has to offer in the best way possible." See review
- "If you want a great day on a fast boat with lots of interesting spots this is the tour for you!" See review