Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group speedboat tour of St Maarten
- Find the best snorkeling spots in this island paradise, accessible only by boat
- Snorkel with sea turtles at Tintamarre Island and explore the nature reserve of Creole Rock
- Enjoy lunch at a local beachfront restaurant on Pinel Island
- Visit La Samanna Resort and feed fish from the amazing beach
- Watch aircraft soar overhead as they take off from Princess Juliana Airport
Departure & Return
From the Cruise ship, you will go out from the " Cruise village " to the main road and you will walk direction Philipsburg. Its takes max 10 min easy walk. The Chesterfield marina will be on your left side. In front the marina and restaurant " Chesterfield " is only one, bigger gated parking,
What To Expect
Leaving the harbor, head for Simpson Bay Bridge and the Dutch side of the island. Visit the largest lagoon in the Caribbean to see scores of luxe yachts on display, each more elaborate than the next.
At the Marina Royale in Marigot, European-style cafés line the water, showing the French influence on this side of the island. View the imposing Ft Louis, flying its French flag over the town. Cruise over to Friars Bay, the site of many of the island's legendarily hedonistic Full Moon parties, then stop at Happy Bay.
The captain will pull up at Tintamarre, an uninhabited island favored by the local sea turtles. Jump into the warm, calm waters to commune with the turtles as they swim around you in this protected reserve.
Continue to Pinel Island, where you'll sit down for a hot lunch at a beachside restaurant on Yellow Beach. Sit in the shallows with a refreshing beverage from the onboard bar or trek around the tiny island to explore the tide pools along the shore.
After an hour there, zip over to Creole Rock, the area's best snorkeling spot, smack in the middle of Grand Case Bay. Don a mask, flippers and snorkel to explore the undersea world, rich with marine life and vibrant coral. Then take off on a cruise around the island, viewing the mansions of Terre Basse and the red rock cliffs on the Bay Rouge. Feed the fish in Long Bay as you attempt some celebrity-spotting on the beach of the nearby La Samanna Resort.
Have your camera ready to photograph planes directly overhead as aircraft come in for a landing at nearby Princess Juliana Airport. It’s just a short cruise back around Simpson Bay to admire 150-foot (45-meter) mega yachts before arriving back at Dock Maarten Chesterfields Wharf.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a towel and swimsuit
- Note: maximum number of guests per tour is 17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Robinson Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms