4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets to the Hermitage
Service of the professional licensed guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tsar Visit
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Petersburg: Hermitage Museum 4-hour Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiArt Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnArt Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaArt Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Museum of OpticsMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodCentral Naval MuseumDostoevsky Museum Pushkin Museum Constantine PalaceNevsky ProspektThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumC-189 Submarine MuseumSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Mariinsky TheatreNeva River (Reka Neva)State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Alexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryGatchina PalaceValaam MonasterySenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)