- Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the canals of St. Pete Beach
- Watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico
- Spot dolphins, mansions, and canalside homes
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tierra Verde Marina Resort, located at 198 Madonna Blvd next to the Island Grille Restaurant, and the Residence Inn Marriot
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take a spot on the comfortable upholstered seating and enjoy a calm ride through the residential waterways of St. Pete Beach. Check out elegant homes and gardens along the canals, and hope to see the dolphins that often come near the boat during the sunset cruise.
Admire the colors of a spectacular sunset over the Gulf of Mexico as your cruise wraps up. Then head back to the marina where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Ferry LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Shared 2 Hours Small Group Sunset Cruise of St. Pete Beach.