4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide
All fees and taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Stavanger port authority, Strandkaien 46, 4005 Stavanger, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during An amazing guided private walking tour of Stavanger.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during An amazing guided private walking tour of Stavanger.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during An amazing guided private walking tour of Stavanger.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during An amazing guided private walking tour of Stavanger.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
An amazing guided private walking tour of Stavanger.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingStavangerShore Excursions - Western NorwayCity Tours - Western NorwayWalking Tours - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayHalf-day Tours - Western NorwayShore Excursions - OsloCity Tours - OsloWalking Tours - OsloPorts of Call Tours - OsloHalf-day Tours - OsloShore Excursions - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenHalf-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory