1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the secrets of one of Scotland’s most historic cities on this 1-hour Old Town walking tour in Stirling. Follow a costumed guide through Stirling’s ancient, cobbled streets and gain insight into the city’s colorful past. Along the way, admire top city attractions including Stirling Castle and the Royal Burgh, and listen as a guide brings the city’s history to life. With a blend of comedy, drama and old-fashioned story-telling charm, learn what makes Stirling such a special place and hear the secrets that many visitors miss.
Duration: 1 hour: Guided private walking tours of Stirling Old Town with local guides. An entertaining mix of history and storytelling
- 1-hour Stirling Old Town walking tour
- Explore Stirling’s historic streets with a guide
- Discover top attractions such as Stirling Castle and the Royal Burgh
- Enjoy a heady blend of comedy and drama along the way
- Gain insight into Stirling’s interesting history and learn what makes the city so special
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
4D St John St, Stirling FK8 1EB, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/4/2020 - 7/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stirling walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stirling Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Stirling Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stirling Old Town Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 8989P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingStirlingCity Tours - GlasgowWalking Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowCity Tours - EdinburghWalking Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghCity Tours - InvernessWalking Tours - InvernessHistorical Tours - InvernessCategory