30 minutes (Approx.)
Take the ferry to Fjäderholmarna, the closest island in the Stockholm archipelago, with this round-trip ferry ticket. After the 30-minute boat ride, hop off and explore the island on your own. Stroll through the town's charming streets, stopping to visit the local handicraft shops for souvenirs. Sit down for a bite at one of the local restaurants like the popular Fjäderholmarnas Krog or sip a beer from Fjäderholmarnas Brewery. Take your time and explore at your own pace; return boats are on a frequent schedule.
- Take a return-trip ferry ride to Fjäderholmarna, the closest island in the Stockholm archipelago
- Admire the scenery on the 30-minute boat trip
- Sit down for food and drinks at one of the island's many restaurants and pubs
- Explore on your own time, stopping at the handicraft shops for souvenirs
- Return ferries leave on a frequent schedule
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Secure round-trip transport to the island closest to Stockholm known for summer festivals and craft shops.
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Strandvägen , 114 51 Stockholm, SwedenThis activity will end right where it started.
Strandvägen berth 13.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Strömma Turism & Sjöfart AB
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat to Fjäderholmarna - Round Trip Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Boat to Fjäderholmarna - Round Trip Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boat to Fjäderholmarna - Round Trip Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Boat to Fjäderholmarna - Round Trip Ticket
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ferry ServicesTransportation ServicesWater Transfers Transfers & Ground TransportStockholmFerry Services - TallinnTransportation Services - TallinnWater Transfers - TallinnFerry Services - HelsinkiTransportation Services - HelsinkiWater Transfers - HelsinkiFerry Services - OsloTransportation Services - OsloWater Transfers - OsloCategory
Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)Junibacken Children’s MuseumMuseum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)Nordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)Stockholm Cruise PortsSkeppsholmenNobel Prize MuseumABBA The MuseumKungsträdgarden (Kungsan)Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)Drottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)Skansen MuseumWaldemarsudde MuseumKungsholmenMillesgardenStockholm National MuseumSodermalmRoyal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)