- 90-minute private walking tour of Stockholm Old Town
- Learn about Stockholm’s history and famous figures, from medieval to modern times
- Explore Stortorget, the city’s original main square
- See top attractions such as the Nobel Museum and Royal Palace
- Stroll around Riddarholmen Island and admire views of Lake Malaren
- Personalized attention from a private guide
- Price per group, with a maximum of 15 people
Departure & Return
Nobel Museum front entrance in the main square of Old Town. Address: Stortorget 2, 103 16 Stockholm, Sweden
What To Expect
Founded in the 13th century, the Old Town consists of cobbled streets and squares lined with brightly painted 17th- and 18th-century town houses, churches, and monuments.
Wander around Stortorget, and stop at the Nobel Museum, an institution dedicated to the world’s most prestigious prize. Hear about the prize’s founder, Alfred Nobel, the Swedish scientist who invented dynamite and bequeathed his fortune to fund the award.
Then, delve into the surrounding streets to see more landmarks. Swing by the 18th-century, baroque-style Royal Palace, the official home of Sweden’s king, and stride along Mårten Trotzig Gränd, Stockholm’s narrowest alleyway.
Continue around other famous sights, listening as your guide reveals anecdotes about their history and secrets. Hear how a French noble rose to become Sweden’s king, how a commoner became Stockholm’s executioner, and how the city was once mistaken for a rural village.
Lastly, stroll around the pretty lanes of Riddarholmen island, admiring the beautiful views from here over Lake Malaren, Sweden’s third-biggest lake.
Your 90-minute tour concludes in the Old Town when your guide departs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours - Stockholm
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms