Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Stockholm's most important landmarks from the decks of a refurbished boat
- Disembark at attractions like the Royal Palace, ABBA The Museum, and the Vasa Museum
- Spend as much or as little time as you like at each stop and enjoy a beautiful panoramic views of the shoreline along the way
- Listen to the audio tour in several different languages for engaging commentary on Stockholm's history and culture
- Get a comprehensive overview with a boat ticket that is valid for 24 hours
Departure & Return
|Friday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red City Buses AB
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized