- Private tour of Stockholm: Exclusively for your party
- Fully customizable: See only the places you want to see
- Decide how long you want the tour of Stockholm to last
- Learn all about Stockholm's history and culture from your guide
Departure & Return
We are at the Gustav Adolfs roundabout. in front of the Royal Opera. the guide will take a multicolored umbrella so that you can find him.
We will finish in the main square, in front of the Nobel museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Tours Stockholm
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons