Explore our promoted experiences
- The Original Stockholm Ghost Walk and Historical Tour
- Explore the medieval streets Stockholm haunted by spirits of the past
- Your guide will explain true accounts of murders, unsolved mysteries, myths, and legends
- English-speaking local guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The tour starts at Järntorget 84 where there is a statue of a man (Evert Taube) who holds his glasses and looks up to the sky.
The tour can also end somewhere close to Tyska Brinken 13.
What To Expect
Walk down narrow alleyways and through tiny courtyards that most tourists and visitors never see. By the light of his lantern, your guide will entertain and horrify you with tales of poltergeists, plagues, public executions and murders. Experience the past brought back to life as you smell, taste and see what medieval Stockholm might have been like.
Please note: This tour operates in all weather conditions, and parental discretion is advised for children under the age of 8.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Parental discretion is advised for children under the ages of 8
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The start time of the tour might change. IMPORTANT! Read the information about the starting time on your confirmation
- Most travelers can participate
- Short but sweet. By coming on the walk you agree to the following: If you should die, get hurt, faint or pass out, lose your false teeth, your eyes pop out or your eardrums breaks, wet yourself or anything else which might damage your health – it´s your own fault. You come on this walk at your own risk. If you fall down some old stairs, slip on a cobblestone, be set alight, squashed by a falling dead body, infected with the plague or even have all your hair turn white from fright, then we cannot be held responsible. You have been Warned!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stockholm Ghost Walk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.