Departure & Return
Check in 2.30pm, 30min before your cruise departure at our Booking office on the Strahan Wharf, our cruise vessel is located behind our office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant under 2 no seating allocated
- Wheelchair accessible on the main deck only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your boarding tickets will be held at the booking office next to the vessel for collection
- Cruise only available 27th Dec to 20th Jan (N/A 21Jan to 28 Dec)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 216 travelers
- OPERATED BY World Heritage Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.