- Visit the former penal settlement of Sarah Island
- Explore a UNESCO listed National Park in Tasmania
- Enjoy live commentary during the cruise
- Have a buffet lunch on board the ship
Departure & Return
Check in 30 min before your cruise departure at our Booking office on the Strahan Wharf, our cruise vessel is located behind our office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant under 2 no seating allocated
- cruises not available Christmas day or 15 July to 15 August
- Wheelchair accessible on the main deck only
- Your boarding tickets will be held at the booking office next to the vessel for collection
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals must have identification as we are in a World Heritage area
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 216 travelers
- OPERATED BY World Heritage Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands