- Full-day Colmar and Alsace Wine Route tour from Strasbourg
- Experience the magic of the Alsace region at Christmastime
- Marvel at the medieval monuments and dazzling Christmas decorations of Colmar
- Visit Christmas markets in villages such as Colmar, Kaysersberg, Ribeauvillé, and Bergheim
- Sample Alsatian wine at a winery along the Alsace Wine Route
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure point : your Strasbourg centrally located Hotel.
What To Expect
On arrival in Colmar, set out on a guided walking tour of the picturesque Old Town, with its medieval buildings and brightly painted houses lining the Lauch River. Admire the twinkling illuminations and atmospheric Christmas lights that transform the historic center over the festive season, then enjoy free time to browse the town’s five Christmas markets.
After lunch (own expense), continue along the Alsace Wine Route, winding through the frosty vineyards and stopping to enjoy wine tasting (own expense) at one of the region’s wineries.
The afternoon program changes depending on the date of your visit. You might stop to enjoy the Christmas markets in the villages of Eguisheim or Bergheim; visit the popular Kaysersberg Christmas market, or take in the medieval Christmas market in Riquewihr.
After a full day taking in the highlights of the Alsace region, return to Strasbourg, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per tour
- Tour operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Other languages on request
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour requires minimum 2 adults to operate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Alsace Christmas Markets Private Day Tour with Colmar from Strasbourg.