9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sample some of the delicious wines for which France’s Alsace region is famous for on this 1-day Alsace private wine tour from Strasbourg. Travel along the Alsace’s famous wine routes with your guide and gain insight into France’s rich winemaking heritage. Enjoy panoramic views over the region’s rolling vineyards. Visit local organic wineries and sample some of the diverse and delicious wines in production. During your visits, learn of the various winemaking techniques in use and gain insight into the complex flavors at play in your glass.
- A private tour ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Learn about the winemaking process
- Sample a variety of regional wines
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/accommodation pickup and drop-off
Wine tasting is included
Lunch. Expect to pay about 25 Euro for a 3 course meal with a choice of meat or fish.
Personal insurances and expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels, bnb's , etc. in Strasbourg apply for pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Visit famous (independent) wineries
- Do tastings of grand cru wines
- Get to know the wine makers
- Learn about the different terroirs
- Harvest tastings (VDT and SGN)
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please note that on Sundays some wineries are closed and restaurants do not offer a "daily menu"
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For the exclusive tastings we offer we have to make appointments with the (boutique) wineries first. That is why we can NOT confirm this wine tour instantly. We will confirm in <48 hours though!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JoliSoleil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alsace Wine Discovery in One Day Private Guided Tour from Strasbourg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Alsace Wine Discovery in One Day Private Guided Tour from Strasbourg?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Alsace Wine Discovery in One Day Private Guided Tour from Strasbourg
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsUnderground Tours Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingStrasbourgFood Tours - AlsaceBus Tours - AlsaceWine Tastings - AlsaceUnderground Tours - AlsaceWalking Tours - AlsaceFull-day Tours - AlsaceFood Tours - BaselBus Tours - BaselWine Tastings - BaselUnderground Tours - BaselWalking Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselFood Tours - ZurichBus Tours - ZurichWine Tastings - ZurichUnderground Tours - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichCategory
Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs) Tours & TicketsRohan Palace (Palais Rohan) Tours & TicketsKamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell) Tours & TicketsPlace Gutenberg Tours & TicketsLa Petite France Tours & TicketsFort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II) Tours & TicketsAlsatian Museum (Musée Alsacien) Tours & TicketsChristmas Market (Christkindelsmärik) Tours & Tickets