3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up & Drop off
40 Kilo Buggy
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Scarf & Goggles
Transfer from (Makadi,Sahl hashesh) Hotels Extra charge $5 per person
Transfer from (Safaga,ElGouna) Hotels extra charge $10 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.
Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Got Your Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hours Polaris Buggy In The Wonderful Desert & Camel Ride - Hurghada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hours Polaris Buggy In The Wonderful Desert & Camel Ride - Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hours Polaris Buggy In The Wonderful Desert & Camel Ride - Hurghada?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hours Polaris Buggy In The Wonderful Desert & Camel Ride - Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Hours Polaris Buggy In The Wonderful Desert & Camel Ride - Hurghada
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSuez4WD Tours - CairoSporting Events - CairoNature and Wildlife - CairoExtreme - Cairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaNature and Wildlife - GizaExtreme - Giza4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidCategory