9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a the beauty of wild dolphins on a full-day trip on the Red Sea from Hurghada. Settle aboard a comfortable boat and relax and sunbathe on deck as you cruise to three different locations favored by wild dolphins. With luck, see pods around the boat, and choose to swim in the same water as these wonderful mammals — some may even swim nearby. Accompanied by dolphins or not, enjoy time to swim or snorkel around the beautiful coral reefs, and stay refreshed with an included onboard buffet lunch and drinks.
- Full-day dolphin, swim and snorkel cruise from Hurghada
- Enjoy an opportunity to swim and snorkel with wild dolphins in their natural habitat
- Watch for dolphins in the waters around the boat
- Use the supplied snorkeling equipment to discover colorful fish and corals
- Refuel with an onboard buffet lunch, mineral water and sodas
- Relax and sunbathe on deck and soak up the sea breezes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Mineral water and soft drinks
Any extras not mentioned in itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick up from your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egyptio Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Swim with Wild Dolphins in Hurghada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Swim with Wild Dolphins in Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Swim with Wild Dolphins in Hurghada?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Swim with Wild Dolphins in Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Jumping into open water when the dolphins are located is a bit daunting, but well worth the experience." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Swim with Wild Dolphins in Hurghada
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSwim with DolphinsWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSuezNature and Wildlife - CairoSwim with Dolphins - CairoNature and Wildlife - GizaSwim with Dolphins - GizaNature and Wildlife - Port SaidSwim with Dolphins - Port SaidCategory