- Day trip from the Gold Coast to relaxed Byron Bay
- Go swimming at a beautiful Byron Bay beach
- Browse the boutiques and shops at Byron Bay
- Enjoy lunch at exclusive The Byron Resort (If option selected)
- See Cape Byron Lighthouse, the most easterly lighthouse in Australia
- Picturesque drive through southern Queensland and northern New South Wales
Departure & Return
Please note it is important to contact email@example.com or 1300 781 362 to reconfirm pickup time and location 24 hours before you travel. We would like your tour to run perfectly so these details are vital.
What To Expect
Stretch your legs with a stop at the Byron Bay Lighthouse, built atop the rocky outcropping of Cape Byron in 1899. Climb the steps to the lighthouse base and enjoy the views from the easternmost point in Australia.
Continue on to the township of Byron Bay, where you’ll enjoy free time to explore the trendy, international scene on your own. Browse market stalls where vendors sell unique handmade items, pop into a beachside Aussie pub or stroll alongside the calm bay waters.
If you selected the lunch option at booking, enjoy a delicious meal at the The Byron Resort where you will be served a delicious alfresco lunch at this exclusive hotel.
On the way out of town, stop at Tropical Fruit World, a family-run farm that grows the world’s largest variety of tropical fruits. Browse piles of colorful produce at the market and purchase fruit-based treats like jams, sauces and natural skincare products if you wish (entrance to the market is free; admission to the park and tour additional expense).
After getting your fill of delicious fresh fruit, relax on the return drive to the Gold Coast, where your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY JPT Tour Group (Australian Day Tours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Great visit to the Byron Bay lighthouse and township but disappointed not to visit the Fruit Farm that was advertised in the broucher." See review