Departure & Return
Departure point: Moorings Jetty, Cavill Avenue Address: Moorings Jetty 63 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise Directions: Please check in at our booking office - 63 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise (River end next to the Tiki Statue) half an hour prior to departure time. Dates: Daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Surfers Paradise River Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Gold Coast 1.5-Hour Sightseeing River Cruise from Surfers Paradise.