- Half-day 4WD tour of Mt Tamborine and Joalah National Park
- Enjoy morning tea with fresh scones and jam and shop for unique souveniers at the Gallery Walk
- Spot native Australian animals like kangaroos, colorful birds and furry koalas in their natural environment
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located Gold Coast hotels
Departure & Return
You can also join our tours from our Aquaduck and Southern Cross Tours booking office, Shop 34 Circle on Cavill, Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Delve into the eucalypt rain forest of Mt Tamborine National Park on a guided bush walk that takes you past streams and waterfalls. Learn about native plant species, and keep an eye out for exotic birds and furry koalas sleeping in the trees. Visit the Joalah section of the park, where wild kangaroos often roam.
When you return to civilization, taste regional wines among a beautiful mountainside setting, and soak up fantastic views of the Gold Coast from a lookout point. You’ll also have a chance to take part in bush games and learn to throw a boomerang!
Relax on the return drive to the Gold Coast, where your half-day tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- What to Bring: Comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunscreen, raincoat and jumper
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southern Cross Tours
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mount Tamborine Morning Tour.