Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Sightseeing cruise from the Gold Coast
- Admire Surfers Paradise views from the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy cake and refreshments at morning tea, or a cheese platter with afternoon tea
- Choice of morning and afternoon departures
- Live commentary provided on board
Departure & Return
Tiki Village Wharf, Cavill Avenue (river end), Surfers Paradise Directions: Behind the Tiki Village (river end of Cavill Avenue) look out for the Tiki statue. Best parking at Bruce Bishop Car Park, corner Beach Rd and Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Spot attractions like Palazzo Versace, SeaWorld and the Marina Mirage resort complex, where sleek luxury yachts bob in the harbor. You can either stay cool and shaded in the interior cabin or head to the sundeck for fresh air. Drinks can be purchased from the onboard bar, and narration is provided. Depending on the option selected at booking—either the morning or afternoon cruise—you’ll enjoy tea and coffee served with cake or a selection of cheese. Kid-themed activities are also available for little ones.
Your cruise ends with return to the departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please dress appropriately. Sunscreen and a hat are recommended during the summer months, and warm clothing is recommended during winter months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea World Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Gold Coast Beer Tasting Cruise.