Departure & Return
We are located in the same building as the Bumbles Cafe, on the corner of Pine Ave and River Drive. You will see our small Sup & Kayak shop on the right side of the cafe building. Or meet us on the beach directly across from the cafe, you will see our sign on the pathway.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 6 to 8 years old, can sit on double kayak with parents
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Vertical SUP Hire
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Farmers Market Tour with Kayak.