- 2-hour surf class at Surfer’s Paradise on the Gold Coast
- Learn to surf at one of Australia’s most iconic surf destinations
- Receive expert instruction from a qualified surf instructor
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Soft beginner surf boards and rash vests or wetsuits included
- Suitable for all skill levels including complete beginners
Departure & Return
Start at the Surfers Paradise sign overlooking the beach at the corner of Cavill Ave and the Esplanade at Surfers Paradise. Walk up to the KFC shop, turn left and then look to your right to find the entrance to the Mark Arcade - "Through to Orchid Ave". Go Ride A Wave is the first shop on the left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Ride A Wave
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Learn to Surf at Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast.