Departure & Return
We are part of the Bumbles Cafe building, just go the the Pine Avenue side of Bumbles Cafe and you will see our shop. If shop is unattended then please look out for us across the road on the beach. It could be we are busy putting a paddler on the water so come on over and say Hi!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, this activity is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 8 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go Vertical SUP Hire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands