Departure & Return
We are part of the Bumbles Cafe building, just go the the Pine Avenue side of Bumbles Cafe and you will see our shop. If shop is unattended then please look out for us across the road on the beach. It could be we are busy putting a paddler on the water so come on over and say Hi!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 8 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this activity is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Vertical SUP Hire
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Stand up Paddle Lesson.