1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Australia’s Gold Coast at its most enchanting on this sunset kayaking tour from Surfers Paradise. Suitable for all skill levels, including first-timers, you’ll receive full instruction before hopping on your kayak and setting out from Budds Beach. Paddle along the Nerang River, past the lavish waterfront mansions and glittering skyscrapers of Surfers Paradise, and soak up the magic of the twilight hour.
- Sunset paddle from Surfers Paradise
- Kayak past the homes of the rich and famous
- See spectacular evening views of the Surfers Paradise skyscrapers from the water
- Use of kayaks and safety equipment included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of kayaks
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
15 River Dr, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- The tour requires a low to medium physical activity: not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- Please bring: swimwear, sunglasses, footwear that can get wet (eg. thongs, sandals), and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Kayaking Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes