- Full-day private history tour of Amman and Jerash
- Visit The Citadel and the Roman Amphitheater in Amman
- Guided tour of Jerash highlights
- Private tour for a personal experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at the Dead Sea
- Entrance fees included
- Exclusive to Viator
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels in the Dead Sea area ol
Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a guided tour of The Citadel, see some of its artifacts in the onsite archeological museum, then head to the Roman Theater, where three tiers of seats were built to hold 6,000 people in the 2nd century.
From Amman, continue to the ancient city of Jerash, where you’ll meet a guide for a tour of the archeological site. See the long colonnades that line the Oval Plaza, then walk the historic streets to discover theaters, temples, and public spaces. Other highlights of Jerash include Hadrian’s Arch and the beautiful Temple of Zeus, as well as the restored North Theater.
Following your time at Jerash, begin the return trip to the Dead Sea, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Full Day Jerash and Amman City Sightseeing Tour from Dead Sea.