1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Travel the Nepean River on a vintage paddleboat during this cruise that includes a traditional Devonshire Tea. Enjoy scones, cream, and jam, as well as coffee and loosleaf tea while taking in the sights. Feel free to go meet the captain, ask questions, and even take a turn behind the steering wheel of the paddlewheeler.
- Scones with jam and cream: an authentic Devonshire Tea
- Views of the ancient Nepean Gorge from the deck of the boat
- Learn about the area's geology and environment as you travel
- Looseleaf tea and coffee served on board
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler , Jetty, Tench Reserve, Tench Ave, Jamisontown NSW 2750, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Toilets are located on the upstairs deck
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning in the Gorge?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morning in the Gorge?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning in the Gorge?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 132449P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Morning in the Gorge
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 49 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesCoffee & Tea ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSydneyWater Tours - New South WalesDay Cruises - New South WalesCoffee & Tea Tours - New South WalesWater Tours - Hunter ValleyDay Cruises - Hunter ValleyCoffee & Tea Tours - Hunter ValleyWater Tours - Port StephensDay Cruises - Port StephensCoffee & Tea Tours - Port StephensCategory
Pylon LookoutThe RocksKings CrossDouble BayCamp CoveBondi to Coogee Beach Coastal WalkHunter Valley GardensSydney Town HallBridgeClimb SydneyPaddy's MarketSydney ChinatownMuseum of SydneyAustralian MuseumPowerhouse MuseumKu-ring-gai Chase National ParkState Library of New South WalesMuseum of Contemporary ArtWatsons BayOxford StreetJustice and Police Museum