- Includes free admission to top local attractions including Scenic World and Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Visit the famous Three Sisters and other secluded lookouts that only small groups can visit
- A chef-prepared lunch that caters to dietary requirements included
- Enjoy a relaxing, scenic cruise to Sydney Harbour along the Parramatta River
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE URGENTLY CONTACT ANDERSONS TOURS to select a meeting point, at least 48 hours prior to travel
- Upon booking you will be required to enter your hotel pick up details, if you cannot find your hotel within the drop down list you will be required to meet at a designated point which will be dictated by the operator after your booking. We do not pick up from any other hotels outside of this drop down list.
- **PLEASE NOTE** The Christmas period of 23rd Dec 2021 - 6th Jan 2022 is our busiest period. Peak season pricing applies & we also limit our pickups to three locations only.
- Please check weather forecast for Sydney and Katoomba to dress to the conditions, and dress very warmly during the Winter months. We operate in all weather so it is your responsibility to check the weather and if you wish, change your day of travel, 24 hours prior to your original day (date changes are subject to availability)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that minimum numbers are required to operate the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- 1/2 Day Tour is $145 departing the Blue Mountains Only
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ANDERSONS TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms