- Get to Echo Point Lookout just in time for a sunset shot of the Three Sisters
- No crowded photos: explore the Blue Mountains in a small group
- Stop at a local hotel for a light dinner before returning to Sydney
- Tour includes complimentary pick-up from and return to your Sydney hotel
Departure & Return
Wait in the main foyer of the Rydges Central Hotel 25 minutes prior to start time
Wait under The Clocktower at the corner of Harrington and Argyle Street five minutes prior to start time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Picture Me Sydney
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are wanting small and more personalized I highly recommend this tour." See review