10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the beautiful Blue Mountains on this private excursion with just your party and a local guide. After a convenient hotel or AirBnB pickup, watch for koalas, wombats, and crocodiles at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Then, enjoy an optional cable car ride with amazing views of Katoomba Falls, visit Australia’s Grand Canyon, and learn about important elements of aboriginal culture.
- Experience the nature and wildlife of the Blue Mountains with a local guide
- Forget large bus tours and enjoy this personalized small-group adventure
- See koalas and crocodiles, wombats and kangaroos, cliffs and waterfalls
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Driver/guide with full commentary
National Park fees
Featherdale Wildlife Park
River ferry return
Food and drinks you may buy your own in the villages.
$49 pax - Visit Scenicworld to ride on the steep railway, 2 Gondolas and stroll through the forest
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
8am to 6pm , morning pick ups start around 7.30am . Please refer to your TICKET the day before or sooner for pick up time details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - a jacket is preferred and wear enclosed shoes.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Ribbon Day Tours - Blue Mountain Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Mountains Private Tour with Wildlife Park and River Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Mountains Private Tour with Wildlife Park and River Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Mountains Private Tour with Wildlife Park and River Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Mountains Private Tour with Wildlife Park and River Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Mountains Private Tour with Wildlife Park and River Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South Wales4WD Tours - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesExtreme - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter Valley4WD Tours - Hunter ValleySporting Events - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port Stephens4WD Tours - Port StephensSporting Events - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensExtreme - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Overseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Tall Ship James Craig Shelly Beach Manly BeachWILD LIFE Sydney ZooSydney Cricket GroundAvalon BeachGoat IslandWhite Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)Pylon LookoutNurses WalkBalmoral Paddy's MarketCockle BayMrs Macquarie's ChairMilsons PointWest Head LookoutSydney Town HallSEA LIFE® Sydney AquariumAustralian National Maritime Museum