1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Experience the masters of opera at Sydney’s iconic performance venue. Choose from a variety of options and enjoy a 90-minute summer afternoon concert in this UNESCO-designated World Heritage site. Puccini’s “Nessun Dorma,” Bizet’s “Au fond du temple saint,” and Rossini’s “Largo al factotum” are among the classics performed by Australia’s finest opera singers.
- Spend a night at Sydney’s architectural marvel listening to opera classics
- Enjoy beloved works by Puccini, Bizet, Verdi, Delibes, and Rossin
- See Australia’s best opera singers on a beautiful summer afternoon
- Save time and skip-the-line with convenient advance-purchase tickets
Saved to wishlist!
Performance ticket to Great Opera Hits presented by Opera Australia
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please ask staff for assistance with receivers which are available from the Concert Hall and Opera Theatre cloak rooms and in the Drama Theatre, Playhouse and The Studio foyers.
- Dogs or any animals trained to assist people with disabilities are welcome inside all theatres and restaurants.
- A number of spaces are available for wheelchairs in each theatre at the Sydney Opera House. Wheelchairs are available from the Stage Door for use by patrons free of charge. Wheelchair access is by ramp from the southern entrance of the Concourse. Undercover wheelchair access is available from Stage Door and the Sydney Opera House Car Park. It is essential that you specify any needs when proceeding with your booking.
- Performances run on specific dates and times. These dates are provided and times will vary depending on the date selected.
- All performances have full English subtitles projected on a screen above the stage. Performances of Great Opera Hits will have Simplified Chinese subtitles.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Opera Australia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great Opera Hits at the Sydney Opera House?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Great Opera Hits at the Sydney Opera House?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Great Opera Hits at the Sydney Opera House?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 2554P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Opera TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsSydneyOpera - New South WalesTheaters - New South WalesOpera - Hunter ValleyTheaters - Hunter ValleyOpera - Port StephensTheaters - Port StephensCategory
Garrison ChurchAvalon BeachSydney Town HallSydney ChinatownMadame Tussauds SydneyObservatory ParkSydney Olympic ParkGarden IslandHyde ParkRoyal National ParkBotany BayKiama BlowholeBalmoral Woolloomooloo Wharf360 Bar and DiningSydney Central Business DistrictWest Head LookoutBondi to Coogee Beach Coastal WalkAustralian MuseumMuseums Discovery Centre